Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Public Service Announcement: LOTROCast feed is going to change

Hi all-

Bad news.  The Feedburner account that redistributed the LOTROCast episodes has become corrupted, disconnected or what ever.  As this account was originally setup by Moormur, I don't have anyway of resetting the account or fixing the problem. 

What does this mean?  It means that you can still download episodes directly from the LOTROCast website or from our podcast hosting site cyberears.com, but that feeds to iTunes are permanently interrupted.

As most of my listeners are on iTunes I have no choice but to create a new LOTROCast podcast feed and to get a new account on iTunes.

As soon as I know what the new feed is I will let you all know.

Sorry for the disruption.

Alberos

No comments:

Post a Comment